A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V X Y Z
Medical specialty that deals with the study of diseases that are involved in allergic processes
(abnormal reactions, disproportionate, excessive and exaggerated body's immune system).
- consultations, allergy testing, therapeutic strategies
- allergist advice: genetic counseling, vocational guidance, hygienic-dietary regime etc.
- Blood computerized dosing method lg E for various allergens: medication, food, pollens, venoms of Hymenoptera (wasp, bee), mites (Dermatophagoides, pteronyssinus) etc.
Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
- Anaesthesia is a medical process of reducing or suppressing temporary, full or partial body's sensi-tivity to pain.
- Intensive therapy is the medical specialty that treats patients in critical condition.
- Infectious disease is the disease caused by a biological agent:
- fungus, insect, etc.
- Medical specialty that studies diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Consultations, measuring blood pressure, cardiac ultrasound, Doppler heart electrocardiogram (ECG), pulsoximetry, holter monitoring arrhythmias, holter monitoring blood pressure.
- Medical specialty that treats diseases or injuries by operative manual and instrumental interventions.
- With CO2 Laser technology can achieve electrocautery, endoscopic homeostasis, hemorrhoid liga-tion, extirpation of hemorrhoids, anal fissures treatment
- Surgical specialty that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
Plastic and Re constructive Surgery
- "A lifestyle through appearance" - is our motto.
- liposuction (removing excess fat from the chin, arms, abdomen, buttocks, back, hips, waist, thighs, knees, calves);
- breast implants;
- rhinoplasty (nose surgery);
- ear surgery;
- lip enhancement;
- wrinkle correction (lips, nose, forehead, upper eyes, the nose, etc.).
- For any procedure you choose the doctors within this department can advise you to establish the most effective ways to approach (in Romania or Germany).
- "Skin diseases are subject to one attention in a way that few other diseases do, and never human has worked more intense and faster than when apear the question of itching, wounds, scabies or skin parasites that affect them."Imhotep - first physician in medical history.
- It is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin and its diseases. Follow the explaining, diagnos-ing, treating non-contagious and infectious skin diseases and care of patients with dermatitis dis-ease. It includes the study of therapeutic treatment aspects and of the surgery.
Diabetes and Nutrition
Early detection, diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of diabetes. Preventing complications in dis-eases as dyslipidemia, obesity, diabetes, etc.
- Conditions as hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Cushing's syndrome, Addison's disease, pituitary tumors, pituitary failure, disorders associated with menopause, osteoporosis, obesity, infertility - can be early diagnosed, treated and monitored ensuring enhanced quality of life.
- Also various ailments for which the patient presents to the physician (eg. Dermatology, ophthal-mology) have a substrate endocrinometabolic.
- When the situation requires, we provide to our patients and pediatric endocrinologist specialist for diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders at children.
- Phytotherapy is a branch of natural therapy that uses plants and herbal preparations as a means of treating disease.
We offer rapid diagnosis in the field of gastroenterology by gastroscopy, colonoscopy and procto-scope as well as specialized treatments:
- rapid testing for Helicobacter Pilory
- ligature of esophageal varices, ligation of hemorrhoids
- polypectomy, cauterization
- endoscopic hemostasis, biopsy sampling etc.
Hemorrhoids Treatment can be achieved, depending on the situation, as follows:
- Suction ligation using proctoscope
- CO2 laser therapy
Our diagnostic and treatment equipment: video-endoscopy digestive Pentax, Pentax and Olympus gastroscope, colonoscope Olympus, Wolf proctoscope
- It is a branch of biology that studies the phenomena and laws of heredity and variability of organ-isms.
- Genetics studies the molecular structure and functional genes, gene behavior in the context of a cell or organism, the mode of transmission of characters from parents to offspring, gene distribution variation and the changing of populations.
- Geriatrics is the medical specialty that study:
- organic diseases, mental, social functioning from acute care, chronic, preventive, recovery and ter-minal elderly people.
- Hematology is the branch of internal medicine that deals with blood, organs and diseases they pro-duce it.
- Hematology includes the study of etiology, diagnosis, treatment, identify possible complications and prevention of blood diseases. Medical laboratory is performing all required blood tests study.
- Blood diseases affect the production of blood and / or its components, such as blood cells (red blood cells and leukocytes tromobocite), hemoglobin, blood proteins (eg. Albumin, globulin, ALT, AST, coagulation factors, immunoglobulins, antibodies, transferrin, ceruloplasmin, etc.), coagula-tion mechanisms.
- Homeopathic treatment is used in treating various ailments using natural substances without contra-indications and side effects. Treatment is tolerated at all ages indicated in chronic diseases and can be a good adjunct to medical treatment (allopathic).
- It addresses in particular for patients with multiple allergy, with extreme ages and those who do not support drugs.
- Medical services provided by the National Health Insurance (Bucharest).
- General medical services are provided by a team of general practitioners who are available on shifts, covering the day at any hour.
- Ensure screening for any disease and first aid in case of medical emergencies.
- We service our patients clinical diagnostic, completed by laboratory and paraclinic examinations, allopathic and homeopathic treatments.
- Internal medicine is, with surgery, one of the most important and vast areas of medicine. Internal medicine deals with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the internal organs.
- Occupational medicine is the medical specialty that studies the relationship man-labor, human adap-tation to work and adapting the work to the person who performs it. It is a very broad medical spe-cialty, for relation, that incorporates knowledge of all other medical specialties.
- Occupational medicine deals with prevention, diagnosis and management of illness and the related profession, work accidents, as well as promoting health and productivity of workers.
- Nephrology is the branch of internal medicine dealing with the study of renal pathology.
- Neurology is the branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of organic disease af-fecting the central or peripheral nervous system.
- Organic structures are related to the field of neuroscience: the brain, spinal cord, surrounding struc-tures and blood vessels that nourish, cranial nerves, nerve roots and spinal ganglia, peripheral nerves, after leaving the spinal canal, including links to skeletal muscle.
Pediatric Neuro Psychiatry
Obstetrics - Gynecology
- Obstetrics is the medical specialty that deals with the physiology and pathology of pregnancy and birth, with the treatment of women and the baby in the pre-natal, natal and post-natal period.
- Gynecology is the branch of medicine that deals with the physiology and treatment of diseases of the female genital system.
- Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine that deals with treating the organ of vision, which in-cludes eye and surrounding structures of the eye such as the eyelids and drip system.
- Oncology is a field of medical science that deals with the study of etiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis, clinic, treatment, habilitation and prevention of cancer in the underlying surgical methods, radiolog-ical and drug treatment while performing their development and improvement.
- Otolaryngology is the medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of dis-orders of the ear, nose, throat, upper respiratory tract, sinuses.
- Orthopedics (and traumatology) is the field of medicine and surgery that deals with injuries or other of the locomotor system.
- Pediatrics is a medical specialty that deals with the study and treatment of common diseases of children. Treatment of these diseases is different from that of adults.
Psychiatry is a branch of medicine dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilita-tion of people with mental illness.
- Psychology is the science which studies human behavior and mental processes functions including intelligence, memory, perception and internal and subjective experiences such as feelings, hopes and motivation, conscious or unconscious processes.
- Reflexology is used as herbal therapeutic method to promote relaxation and healing of body, mind and soul. It can be used as a method of analysis of health status and using clues provided by the feet and hands, can make discoveries about the true personality of an individual.
- Rheumatology is a sub-branch of internal medicine and pediatrics, devoted to diagnosis and treat-ment of rheumatic diseases. Rheumatology mainly deals clinical problems involving joints, soft tis-sues and allied conditions of connective tissues.
- Toxicology is a branch of biology that deals with the study of the adverse effects caused by differ-ent chemical or physical agents on living organisms. Side effects may occur in various forms, from subtle changes in the body to sudden death. They can occur at different levels of the body.
- Urology is the science that deals with the study of diseases and urinary.