The program aims
- providing knowledge, skills and basic attitudes for target group that will facilitate first aid in case of accidents / incidents at work
- learning by students of first aid techniques and gestures to intervene promptly in case of accidents at work;
- At the end of the program participants will be able to:
- apply the gained knowledge in case of work accidents;
- list the risk factors for incidents / accidents at work;
- demonstrate skills of identifying the severity status of the injured/s;
- demonstrate skills in saving maneuvers;
- list the prohibited maneuvers that can worsen the health of the victim, in case of work accidents;
- demonstrate the correct attitude of alarm for specialized emergency medical services;
- listing rules of labor protection that can lead to lower risks of work accidents;
- list the advantages first aid courses and apply concepts acquired in daily life.
- Basic life support (BLS);
- First aid in case of injuries: sprains, fractures / precipitation from above;
- First aid for wounds and bleeding;
- First aid in case of burns / frostbite;
- First aid in case of electric shock;
- First aid in case of poisoning with gaseous substances;
- First aid kit.
1. Theory – notions of mode of production, symptoms and attitude followed until the arrival of emergency medical team;
2. Practical – BLS Practical exercises (Basic Life Support), immobilization states, hemostasis, wound dressings, the Heimlich maneuver.
Each student will practice all the maneuvers proposed under the guidance and supervision of the trainer.
- Large group discussions (brainstorming), presentation, demonstration, working in small groups;
- each theme will include an explanatory theoretical model and practical applications:
- Basic life support (BLS) is an widely accepted algorithm of first aid, periodically reviewed by the international specialized forum (ILCOR); he expressed attitudes and first aid techniques apply to any type of medical emergency;
- Specific topics include concepts of first aid to the pathology in each hand;
- "Building" a first aid kit is required to facilitate prompt intervention in the event of an incident.
- notebook and projector;
- PowerPoint presentation to theoretical concepts;
- BLS model for learning techniques;
- materials for learning first aid techniques in trauma, burns, electrocution (splints, buttocks, com-presses, other means of immobilization and transport);
- first aid kit.